WV/PA MONONGAHELA AREA WATERSHEDS COMPACT
SEVENTH MEETING, MARCH 23, 2011
Watersheds Compact meets 1PM Wednesday 23 March @ Morgantown
1. Introduction. Barry G. Pallay, Co-Chair
2. Update on Marcellus Shale Development in Pennsylvania. Martin
3. Effects Of Living Near Marcellus Pit Using Evaporative (Misting)
Technology in Washington County. Stacey Haney, Nurse.
4. Update on Wetzel County Action Group (WCAG). Bill Hughes, WCAG
5. Report on 2011 Session of WV Legislature. Del. Barbara Fleischauer,
Del.Mike Mannypenny, and Delegate Tim Manchin
6. Report on CONSOL Final Settlement for Discharges to Dunkard
Creek. WV-DEP & DNR.
7. Review of Final Settlement with CONSOL on Dunkard Creek. Jessica
Greathouse, US EPA.
8. “Watershed Bill of Rights” Project Proposal. Sarah
Veselka, Friends of Deckers Creek.
9. Update on Issac Walton League Citizen Water Monitoring Program.
Duane Nichols and Barry Pallay, Co-Chairs.